With the new retirement plan legislation signed into law last summer, now is the perfect time for companies to consider sponsoring a retirement program, or reassess the one they currently have in place. A panel of experts from Eaton Peabody, Lebel & Harriman, and BerryDunn will be available to help small business owners navigate the upcoming mandate so they can be prepared to offer their employees the best options in today’s tight labor market.
• What the benefits are for your company to sponsor a retirement plan
• What the upcoming mandated Maine Retirement Savings Program means for your company
• What other retirement plans are available if your company doesn’t use the Maine-sponsored program
• Jack Bjorn, Associate – Eaton Peabody, Employee Benefits Practice Group
• Nate Moody, Retirement Advisor – Lebel & Harriman, LLP
• Bill Enck, Principal – BerryDunn, Employee Benefits Tax Group
This virtual event will be recorded and a replay made available. Thank you to Presenting Sponsor, Eaton Peabody, and Virtual Sponsor, Anania Bailey.