Learn More & Register
January 26, 2021
5:30pm – 7:00pm
The second Big Gig event is coming up on Tuesday, January 26th! Just like with our in-person Big Gig events, three entrepreneurs will pitch their innovative, early-stage businesses or business ideas to our panel of judges and the virtual audience. Then, if you’ve RSVP’d and logged on via ZOOM, you will get to cast your vote for your favorite entrepreneur to help determine which one will walk away with the $500 prize and a chance to pitch for $5000 in the Finale!
AND while the judges are deliberating, Jennifer Scism, Co-Founder & Head Chef at Good To-Go, will tell her story about how she went from working at and then owning one of New York’s top-rated restaurants to co-founding a popular Maine company that produces delicious dehydrated meals perfect for camping and backpacking!
- Veronica Stubbs- The Scone Goddess
- John Fuhrman- Bub ‘n Mutha’s
- Stephanie Noyes- North Hopes
- Nate Wildes- Executive Director, Live & Work in Maine & Owner, Flight Deck Brewing
- Jen Baroletti- Analyst, Eaton Peabody
- Chris Rudolph- Waterfront Concerts & Kanù
Proudly Sponsored by: