Join the Maine Chamber of Commerce’s Education Foundation and the national Science is US campaign for a series of virtual discussions on STEM Workforce Development in Maine.
The goal of these, 2-hour, virtual discussions will be to provide best practices to businesses and stakeholders to help recruit, train and expand the STEM workforce in Maine. Participants will learn best practices for STEM development, and at the end of the series, a set of recommendations will be developed for stakeholders and policymakers to help shape future decisions in Maine.
The second webinar in our series will discuss STEM in non-traditional fields and recruitment strategies.
- Dana Connors, President, Maine Chamber of Commerce
- Dr. Lilly Calderwood, University of Maine Cooperative Extension
- Ally Coombs, Director, Bath Iron Works
- Maria MacDougal, Finance Authority of Maine
- Rachel Kerestes, Executive Director, Science is US
- Ben Gilman, General Counsel, Maine Chamber of Commerce Education Foundation