Learn More & Register
Tuesday, December 15, 2020
8:00am – 9:00am
Join the Chamber, Eaton Peabody, ACE, and the University of Maine to learn how to properly recruit and retain talented individuals for your organization, with the goal of creating a positive experience for all involved, and possibly converting these interns into full-time employees.
Topics to be discussed in this seminar include:
• Benefits of hiring interns
• Where to find internship candidates and how to interview them
• Best practices to ensure a positive internship experience for both the student and the employer
• How to convert these interns to full-time employees
• Legal parameters of Paid vs Unpaid Internships
• Additional resources and internship programs to support Maine businesses
Brief Q&A to follow. A replay of this webinar will be made available
This event is FREE for Chamber members and non-members. Your voluntary payment will support the Chamber in its efforts to continue to bring educational and thought-provoking presentations to the region.
Since 2018, Eaton Peabody has been the exclusive partner/sponsor of Growth Basics for Business. Along with the Chamber, they see the value of providing resources and training to Maine’s businesses and organizations.