Tuesday, March 16, 2021
8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
Humans are naturally hardwired to respond with our fight-or-flight instincts when engaged in conflict. However, in many instances, conflict and challenging conversations offer us an opportunity to develop new skills.
In this program, participants will cultivate the courage and develop the skills necessary to work through difficult situations efficiently and effectively.
• Explore best practices for having difficult conversations, especially in the virtual environment
• Prepare for typical reactions when engaged in conflict
• Provide tools and models to keep conversations positive and on track
• Recognize conflict as an opportunity to improve relationships and collaborate
• Build trust and respect with others, both in and outside the workplace