COVID -19 has made access to reliable high-speed internet service more important than ever. Today, broadband is the key to education, healthcare, business, civic engagement, working remotely and so much more.
Maine is a rural state, where some residents still lack access to broadband. The Maine State Chamber is hosting a virtual forum of government, civic and industry leaders to discuss our state’s broadband challenges and ways to create an environment necessary to help speed next-generation broadband networks throughout Maine.
Moderated by Dana Connors, President, Maine Chamber of Commerce
- Bruce Williamson, Commissioner, Maine Public Utilities Commission
- Nick Batista, Executive Director, Island Institute and Chair of Connect Maine Authority
- Brian Langley, Bridge Academy
- Lori Parham, State Director, AARP
- Mike Chowaniec, VP, Charter Communications