Sarah Zmistowski’s practice focuses on real estate, commercial lending and landlord/tenant matters. Sarah is experienced in representing banks, insurance companies, municipalities, landlords, developers and entrepreneurs. She serves as corporate clerk for a number of small Maine businesses.
Sarah counsels a diverse range of clients on projects that include:
- A major Maine bank construction loan to a nonprofit to build a 54 unit Federal and State subsidized housing project.
- Bank loans to local developers who then lease to national franchises such as Pizza Hut, Christmas Tree Shop, AT&T, etc.
- Federally guaranteed loans to Indian Tribes
- Real estate acquisitions for clients investing in commercial real estate
- Construction loans that include specialized Low Income Housing Tax Credit projects
When she first started practicing law in 1988 in Old Town, Maine, Sarah had several small business clients which she has continued to represent at Eaton Peabody. She has enjoyed the opportunity to work with her clients as they have grown into significant Maine businesses.