As part of the Eaton Peabody Consulting Group and Eaton Peabody’s Economic Development and Government Relations Practice Group, Alyne is an integral part of a team delivering a wide variety of consulting services on a statewide basis. She focuses her management consulting primarily on complex projects in the areas of Business Development, Non-Profits, Economic and Community Development, Alternative energy and Immigration.
Alyne’s areas of experience and expertise include:
Economic Development & Community Development
Innovative Enterprise (Local and US – Africa Enterprise)
- Business Development Consulting with specific emphasis on sustainable development initiatives. This includes strategic planning for business development.
- Non-profit consulting that includes preparation of documents for numerous tax-exempt organizations, including public charities and private foundations, on a broad variety of issues that include organizational development and grant writing/review.
- Economic and Community Development consulting with a focus on working with communities in Maine on various projects that include drafting ordinances, drafting local/regional economic development plans and policy analysis.
- Renewable Energy consulting that includes advising for project development and project management both in Maine and in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Immigration consulting services in tandem with the firm’s immigration practice. This includes preparation of Immigration applications material and participation in client consultations.